We Look Forward To Visiting With You
Steps To Enrollment:
- Call us at 970-249-4470 to make an appointment for orientation/registration.
- Complete paperwork and job verification if you’re employed.
- Schedule a meeting with our Teacher Advisor. We onboard every 6 weeks.
- Vista will enroll students using the following guidelines:
- Priority will be afforded to continuing students from the previous semester.
- Former students who did not complete the previous semester or who were released from Vista will be treated as new students as far as enrollment is concerned.
- Adult students (21 years of age or older) are welcome to enroll at Vista, as space is available. Adult students will be charged a tuition rate or fee per ½ credit.
- If there is a waiting list of students, these students will be enrolled by the use of a lottery system.
** 16 YEAR OLD STUDENTS MUST ATTEND SCHOOL OR BE CONSIDERED TRUANT- NEW COLORADO STATE LAW.
The Vista Charter School curriculum encourages both academic and vocational involvement in. Students who have vocational placement in the community not only earn credits toward graduation, but also gain practical experiences that apply to their future academic and career goals.