We Look Forward To Visiting With You
Get Started with Enrollment:
Fill out the form in its entirety below and click submit to start the process. After we receive the completed form, we will contact you for your next steps. If you have any questions in the meantime, call us at 970-249-4470 to make an appointment for orientation/registration.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age to attend Vista Charter School.
- Vista will enroll students using the following guidelines:
- Priority will be afforded to continuing students from the previous semester.
- Former students who did not complete the previous semester or who were released from Vista will be treated as new students as far as enrollment is concerned.
- Adult students (21 years of age or older) are welcome to enroll at Vista, as space is available. Adult students will be charged a tuition rate or fee per ½ credit.
- If there is a waiting list of students, these students will be enrolled by the use of a lottery system.
In accordance with policy, Montrose School District RE-1J does not discriminate in open enrollment on the basis of race, color, sex (which includes martial status), sexual orientation, national origin, religion, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, and or any other status protected by law. Enrollment in charter schools is available to all students, including students with disabilities, and information about disabilities will not be requested until a student has been admitted and enrolled in a charter school.
Montrose School District’s Section 504/Title Two Coordinator/Compliance Officer is designated to assist the district, specific to students, with its response to complaints of discrimination, and or harassment on the basis of disability. The contact information for Coordinator/Compliance Officer is:
Director of Exceptional Student Services
Montrose School District RE-1J
930 Colorado Ave
Montrose, Colorado 81401